Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Baby Cards!

Last weekend was all about the babies for me. We had one baby born on Saturday and a baby shower for another on Sunday!

This first card is for the shower. Little Max is going to make an appearance next month and his shower was soooo wonderful. It was a great group of ladies and my cousin looked so adorable! She has the cutest basketball belly! Sigh, I love it!

This card is for baby Riven, she was born on Saturday and is my third great-niece! I'm sooooo excited to meet her and I'm hoping I can practice my newborn photography skills on her. 


Both cards were made by popping up a plain white panel that I stamped the sentiment on and accented with enamel dots. I stamped the elephants twice, once on yellow and then once on either pink or blue. I cut out the baby elephant and glued it to the yellow one and then foam taped them above the sentiment. 

Super easy and so sweet! (Bonus points because baby Max's unofficial mascot is the elephant!)

Products Used: Cardstock-Georgia-Pacific, Patterned Paper-My Little Shoebox, Amy Tangerine, & Glitz, Enamel Dots-Lily Bee Designs & My Mind's Eye, Ink-Memento, Stamps-Paper Smooches

No comments: