Friday, January 17, 2014

Punky Sprouts: Enjoy

I decided that I needed a little visual reminder of my One Little Word...enjoy.

The base of it is one of my favorite Punky Sprouts products, the Punky Playground. Those scallops are just the coolest! Aqua is obviously my favorite color so I used it and then pulled some other fun colors to go with it. I've been dying to use that October Afternoon multicolored paper for ages!!!


I created this cute little cluster of Lil' Seeds and filled in the spaces with enamel dots. It fills in the center of the Lil' Blossom-Lacy just perfectly!


I place my word on a strip of Lil' Stem-Lacey and accented it with some Studio Calico cardstock feathers tied up with salmon colored hemp twine and a piece of sparkly Bossy Joscie flair!


I know that gold is all the rage these days and while I've found the gold love, I still adore silver! That sparkly silver flair inspired all the other silver on this page. I used a silver Sharpie along the edges of the Punky Playground, doodled along the yellow paper with a silver Uniball and edged the aqua paper with a Faber-Castel pen.


I'm going to hang this this happy little piece up in my scrap room where I can see it easily and it can remind me to enjoy!

Supplies Used:  Punky Sprouts-Punky Playground, Lil' Stems-Lacy, Lil' Blossoms-Lacy, Lil' Stems
Patterned Paper-October Afternoon, Amy Tangerine, Glitz, Studio Calico & Chic Tags, Flair-Bossy Joscie, Stickers-Webster's Pages, Letter Stickers-American Crafts, Paper Clip-Freckled Fawn, Embellishments-Studio Calico, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye & Basic Grey, Pens-Sharpie, Faber Castell & Uniball, Twine-Hemptique, Other-seam binding

No comments: