Friday, May 2, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day is Tomorrow!!!

Photo Credit: Cathy Zielske
National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow! Yes! I love scrapbooking and lately it's taken a back seat as my kiddos (and I) get more involved in school and sports. I'm really looking forward to this weekend of scrappy awesomeness.

There are quite a few online events happening and here are a few that I'm hoping to partake in!

First up, Big Picture Classes has #NSD10K. Their goal is to get 10,000 scrapbook layouts posted to Instagram tomorrow. So, if you follow me on Instagram, keep your eyes peeled for layouts!

Big Picture Classes

They will have new videos with instruction and inspiration every hour for 10 hours! I'm looking forward to playing those while I scrap!

Another event that I'm going to be participating in is a set of challenges from my favorite online store, Scrap Happy Deals. It's a Facebook store run by my friend Kim Holmes and she's even got a forum group set up for her customers! It's on that group that she's posted a list of challenges that you can complete to be entered into prize drawings. (If you'd like to join, let me know. She's also got a referral contest!)

I'm also hoping to join in some of the challenges over at Studio Calico!

I took part in their World Card Making Day crop one year and won the random drawing! They've usually got some great challenges and always a great group of scrappers!

I'll probably also be checking out...
Scrapbook & Cards Today
Moxie Fab World
Paper Crafts Connection
Two Peas in a Bucket
Crate Paper
Silhouette

and watching videos from Paperclipping, Mercy Tiara and Glitter Girl! It's going to be scrap-tacular!!!


Are you going to scrap tomorrow?

No comments: