Saturday, November 22, 2014

Twirl, Twirl, Twirl!

I'm back with a layout about one of Audrey's enduring (and endearing) habits. My girl is a hair twirler! When she was younger she used to twirl her hair up into a crazy looking dreadlock! This photo was taken a few years ago when she would crash Mickey's preschool class. ;) She even had her own name tag.

Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Stickers-American Crafts, Colorant-Gelatos, Dies-A~muse, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye & Basic Grey, Washi tape-stash, Letter Stickers-American Crafts & October Afternoon, Pen-LePen, Flair-American Crafts, Puffy Stickers-Dollar Tree

I used three different fonts for the title along with that loopy arrow sticker. 


It's funny, I only bought this line because I got a great deal on the paper pad at Tuesday Morning or one of those other overstock stores. But, I've used it so much, I've ended up buying the sticker and die cut packs to go with it. 


The butterflies I die cut from watercolor paper and colored with Gelatos. (I'd been watching some Wilna videos, too!)


So, there you have it. I think this is my third or fourth layout stemming from my impulse shopping!

Have you ever had an impulse scrappy purchase turn out to inspire other purchases?

No comments: