Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week In the Life Album for 2014

I did it! I finished my album! Well, I have a 4x6 spot and a two 2x2 spots to complete but other than that, I'm done!!! Woot!!!

These are the leftovers from my kit. I just tucked all of this in my Project Life album to use on that week's page. I keep a 12x12 page protector in the middle of each week in my album to add memorabilia and other stuff from that week and it all fit nicely in there.



I did a video walk through of the album and shared all the pages as well as some info on how I completed it.



Products Used: Kit(w/stamp set) & Gold Album-Ali Edwards, Inks-Stampin' Up! (Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie & Sahara Sand), Heidi Swapp (Navy), Color Box Chalk Ink (Lime Pastel), Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist), & Encore Ultimate Metallic (Gold), Embossing Powder-Stampin' Up! Gold detail, Pen-Sharpie Fine Point in Black, Stapler-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Stamp Sets-Technique Tuesday (Today You by Ali Edwards), Vellum-Staples, Envelopes-?????, Patterned Paper-Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Teresa Collins You are My Happy, Basic Grey for Studio Calico, Echo Park Creative Agenda, Stickers-Echo Park Creative Agenda, Border Punch-Fiskars, Marker-Gold Sharpie

Sorry about the not stellar video quality but I shot it with my iPhone 4s attached to my tripod using...binder clips, an IKEA kitchen shelf bar, a clamp from my husband's shop, and yard sticks! Yeah, I'm full on professional here, folks!

I've got a few more video ideas rolling around. I've got some organization tips I'd like to share, new products I want to drool over, and layouts I'd like to share including why I added certain items.

Are you interested? Let me know if you liked this and I can make more!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: