Monday, November 17, 2014

Week in the Life

This last week I took part in Ali Edward's Week In the Life project. I'd tried it a few times and never completed it. This year, with a lot of forward notice and the added incentive of buying her kit, I did it! I documented each day and now I'd like to share some of those with you.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the week!
















I've been working on putting together the album and even with a big break for a trip to Hawaii(I know, rough life!) I feel like I've gotten really far! I've got all my pictures in it and quite a bit of the journaling and embellishing done. I probably will have it done in the next few days. 

There are almost 40 pages so I don't think I'll be photographing the entire album to share here. I may just share a few of my favorite pages along with one full day. Or, I may try to get a video walk through of it. I've never done that before so we'll see how that goes. Maybe during Thanksgiving break?

Are you doing a WITL album? How's it going?

No comments: